Complaint Review: Motorola USA

1303 East Algonquin Rd. Libertyville, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 1 847 576 5000
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Motorola USA Motorola Stole Time I paid for, Thieves, cheap scumbag Multi $ Billion Corp. Libertyville, Illinois

I recently purchased minutes for my Tracfone. I have a card that gives Double Minutes & adds one year each time I buy minutes. - The card I purchased was for 8oo minutes, so I was suppose to get 1,600 minutes added to my Tracfone. But when Motorola added time, I only had 1,200 minutes added. Motorola STOLE 400 minutes from me! <> When I called  them back about the minute shortage, I was informed that I'd have to supply Motorola with a Credit Card number? <>

I'm a Disabled Viet Nam Veteran,  with a disabilility rating of 100%. - I'm living on a little over $2, 600 a month & 1/3 of that goes for rent. <> Motorola is a large company that makes BILLIONS of dollars yearly world wide, yet they feel it's perfectly alright to STEAL, from poor people. <> I strongly encourage every one NOT to purchase any products from this company. MOTOROLA USA, & it's employees are scumbag THIEVES!! <> I know & you know that it Motorola STEALS from a disabled veteran, they'll STEAL FROM YOU TO!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motorola-USA/Libertyville-Illinois-60196/Motorola-USA-Motorola-Stole-Time-I-paid-for-Thieves-cheap-scumbag-Multi-Billion-Corp-922348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motorola USA