Complaint Review: Motorola

• Submitted: Thu, August 01, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: MsC — FT MONTGOMERY New York
600 North U.S. Highway 45 Libertyville, Illinois USA

Motorola Warranty is a lie Repair service damages phones sent in so they can reject the repair...No recourse Libertyville Illinois

After only 7 months of light use, the main screen of my Motorola WX416 turned white. I reported it to Motorola and sent it in for warranty repair. After holding it for over 2 weeks, and after I contacted them to see what was taking so long, the repair department said they were sending the phone back to me unrepaired because they found it had water damage. I told them if it did, then they must have done it because the phone I sent them was in mint physical condition and was never exposed to rain or any kind of moisture. I asked to speak with a supervisor but it was like talking to a wall. All my previous cell phones (LG & Samsung) worked for years without problems. This was my first Motorola phone and will be my last. I think a class action lawsuit is in order here because I am seeing many similar complaints against Motorola.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motorola/Libertyville-Illinois-60048-/Motorola-Warranty-is-a-lie-Repair-service-damages-phones-sent-in-so-they-can-reject-the-r-1072231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motorola