Complaint Review: Motorsports Authentics

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Lancaster Pennsylvania
Motorsports Authentics
6301 Performance Dr. CONcord, North Carolina U.S.A.

Motorsports Authentics Fly By Night CONcord North Carolina

Recently went to Daytona and purchased Ryan Newman's #39 Army car.Box claims that car is #1 of 2,046. From what I'm hearing sounds like the only way to safely get collectable. Understood I should register vehicle on line to increase value of it.I registered vehicle and printed out on line certificate.In the process I ordered and payed for an official Certificate of title on Saturday February 21 2009. Then on 4/9/09 after an E-mail to them wondering where it is they sent a E-mail in return stating they sent those titles out on Wednesday.Here it is 5/4/09 and still have'nt gotten squat. I am really pissed now and have sent yet another message and now they state they sent it out.I have a locked mailbox. No One stole it from me.The only one that stole from me is Motorsports authentics. They sure Know how to take your money but they damn sure can't conduct a legitimate buisiness.It's bad enough I used my American Dollars to by their chinese junk yet alone now I can't even log on to my profile through them anymore. They seem to be blocking that now.Obviously The International Speedway Corporation And Speedway Motorsports have put the wrong man Todd Smart into a pretty profitable ripoff position. This buisiness is giong to s**t.So much for American Quality Huh...? I realize I didn't lose as much as some in here probably however it's just the concept.

Victor
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motorsports-Authentics/CONcord-North-Carolina-28027/Motorsports-Authentics-Fly-By-Night-CONcord-North-Carolina-448697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motorsports Authentics