• Report: #209065

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2006

• Reported By:panama Florida
Motorzoousa
2119 W. Colorado Colorado Springs, Colorado U.S.A.

Motorzoousa - Wildcardmotors - Zerodownmotors Ripped me off for 350.00 ripoff Colorado Springs Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This is Paula I have my own name

*Consumer Suggestion: Skylet, what kind of drugs are you on, as you are in Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

*Consumer Suggestion: Alice...One Stop Motors / MotorZoo / Wildcard Motors / ZeroDown Motors...All the same scammers..

I was contacted about a vehicle I had for sale. I gave a young lady Skylet my information and low and behold there was 350.00 taken twice out of my account. I also spoke with a sweet young lady that has been fired and not paid for her time she worked there and I have driven by this address and it says "RENT ME" on the sign. I was actually contacted on my cell number that is in Florida and I spoke with a lady named Rosalie before Skylet.

PLEASE BEWARE I have read on here that they are doing this is several cities and states and then disappearing after they get up enough money.

Alice
panama, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motorzoousa/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80904/Motorzoousa-Wildcardmotors-Zerodownmotors-Ripped-me-off-for-35000-ripoff-Colorado-Sp-209065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motorzoousa

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This is Paula I have my own name

AUTHOR: Paula - (U.S.A.)

Hello Skylet,

My aunt contacted me to tell me you are claiming that I am putting things on here about you and your company. First off I think that would be down right stupid to waste so much time online playing with this stupid stuff I am too busy dealing with the issues at hand on my own. I also would like you to know that I have moved on and do not have time to play these games I have no clue who ALICE IS for one and Two I have said on several occasions that what comes around goes around. So enough said about this. I am just moving on with my life and I would hope that as an adult so would you, Debbie and Chuck enjoy your life and I will leave this silliness alone and would hope you would too. I would look more at the other important things in life not some petty little website. Well Have a nice day and please stop using my name on here.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Skylet, what kind of drugs are you on, as you are in Colorado

AUTHOR: Sammie - (U.S.A.)

Well, Well, Skylet. Why do you say you are in Provo, Utah?? Are you hiding. I am the Aunt of the lady that wrote in, Paula, that you DID NOT pay, and YES, she did work, NOT TRAIN, a complete week, and 1 day. You refuse to pay her anything. Skylet, you cannot sign your rights away. Also, she stopped working there only after she investigated your company, and found MANY complaints against you.(ALL HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE) Yes, she did stop working, and yes, you did threaten her with bodily harm. I can't imagine ANYONE working for FREE, and having to use their GOOD name for your company that frauds everybody. You need to get a grip, and stop ripping people off.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

AUTHOR: Skylet - (U.S.A.)

First of all "Alice" I would like you to submit proof that we ever billed your account at all. My name is Skylet and this is my business. I never signed up anyone named ALICE with this company. Please also... tell me what ad number you have... and what vehicle you have.

I believe you are an ex employess named PAULA who signed a contract stating she would complete 80 hours of training , then gave such a sour excuse such as "i need 500$ for time not completed to go to a funeral" If that isnt the biggest load of crap Ive ever heard I dont know what is. Also, it seems quite funny, someone from florida, came all the way out to colorado to see our sign, but didnt do anything to resolve the supposed "charging my account twice" issue. Hmm seems like our lying, untrustworthy, ex employee needs to be a little better at lying before she posts a comment.

Also paula.. I never threatened your aunt bodily harm. I told you to get out of the office before the police were called because you were acting like a 12 yr old when youre well into your 40's, having your aunt try to create problems for you. You also told me I was right when I said your aunt has no business being here. You came in for a copy of your contract, and got it, and thats why the police officer said he didnt understand why you were still here. You got what you wanted so you can show your daddy, which I also think is quite funny, you being well into your 40's and all.

Anyway, just wanted to respond to the people that obviously must be getting paid from rip off report.com because this is where you spend all your time lol. Have a good day, any questions, contact Skylet.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Alice,

File cahrges on them immediately for larceny. Track the payment details that you can get from your bank and find out the name, bank, and account# it went into. Then file small claims as well and notify the bank of the fraud they are engaging in.

Giving your information, and specifically authorizing a charge are 2 very different things.

Read all of the many posts here on Rip Off Report on these scammers, specifically One Stop Motors in Las Vegas and Charles Doucette, Owner, and Tim Giffey, GM.

Very good reading here. The authorities where you are might be interested, as well as your bank, thier bank, and the courts.

Have fun.