Complaint Review: Motovelo

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — San Diego California United States of America
Motovelo

Motovelo Aydin Ozan Sold me used kit Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Motovelo STANDS BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT! 100% customer satisfaction!

*Author of original report: I made a mistake

I ordered a bike engine kit from Aydin Ozan at motovelo.us  .  When the kit came in the mail, the engine was badly dented and had a lot of grease on it.  The clutch lever was pinched and many of the bolts were stripped.  Almost every single part of the kit had scratches, dirt and just general wear and tear.  After putting 30 miles on it, its basically burned out.

When you order a kit off of this guy he basically goes into his backyard and strips an old beat up used kit off of one of his bikes, cleans it (barely) and then ships it to you.  DO NOT BUY OFF OF THIS GUY!! He will also lie to your face and tell you that everything comes factory shipped from China.  That is ridiculous.  I can tell the difference between a new product and used one.  I can especially tell the difference between a new product, and one that is basically beaten to hell.  I received the latter.

Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motovelo/internet/Motovelo-Aydin-Ozan-Sold-me-used-kit-Internet-999513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motovelo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Motovelo STANDS BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT! 100% customer satisfaction!

AUTHOR: Motovelo - ()

Anyone who is interested in a bicycle engine kit is encouraged to call us anytime @ 805-637-1746 and ask all the questions you might have. We always help our customers, and take the time to answer everyones inquiries 100%. We have been in business for years and built and sold thousands of engine packages and bikes. Check out our photos, videos, reviews, and all the helpful tips and tricks on our website www.motovelo.us
And like I said, please do call and see for yourself, we aim to please. And if anyone ever has a problem, let us work out a solution- don't just blow up and yell an myself or my guys, we're working hard to innovate and bring the fastest and most reliable alternative transportation methods to you, so being polite goes a long way. Thanks to all the thousands of happy customers over the years for making us one of the leaders in our industry!

Happy motoring,
Aydin Ozan
Owner, www.motovelo.us
sales@motovelo.us
805-637-1746

I made a mistake

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States of America)

I've spoken w/ people in the industry and it appears that all motors shipped from China get some amount of wear and tear during the process.  The metal is soft and so is the paint.  Please ignore my prior report.