Complaint Review: Mount Baldy

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Pt Mugu California
Mount Baldy
www.mtbaldy.com Upland, California U.S.A.

Mount Baldy Military Discount, or Lack Thereof. Poor Service and Discrimination towards people inside the Military. Upland California

Now, the other ski Resorts in SoCal have a special way of taking care of us and our Families. I show my SmartCard at the window and ask "How do you take care of us?" One excuse after another talking to a manager etc. and My Family and I would up getting nothing but excuses and whelps of excuses for reasons why they wouldn't help out my family. The snow was much worse than the other resorts and the runs that the website said were open WERE NOT OPEN. And don't go thinking this "stockton flats" will be open anytime soon. I urge all Citizens to take their business elsewhere due to the way my African-American Military Family was treated at this resort, my wife and I are Both Commissioned Officers and Iraq war vets and we don't appreciate this treatment. Usually a SmartCard is all it takes, and me and my wife are treated with the utmost respect.

Lieutenant
Pt Mugu, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mount-Baldy/Upland-California/Mount-Baldy-Military-Discount-or-Lack-Thereof-Poor-Service-and-Discrimination-towards-pe-302455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mount Baldy