Complaint Review: Mountain Loan Centers

River Road St. George, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 435-688-7007
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Mountain Loan Centers I hope they can all Sleep well at night.... St. George, Utah

I needed $400.00 and saw an ad for Mountain Loan Centers. Long story short I made a mistake by borrowing the money from this company it was my choice. When I got behind one time it escalated and became more than I could handle, so needless to say I could'nt get the interest paid let alone the 400.00 because it became 1000.00 overnight. Like I said I am the one who made the mistake but all I am saying is that if you need to borrow money think twice and get all the facts in writing, This company has many employees who are getting paid with your honest hard working money to Lie and Cheat you.

They Will Not work with you if you fall behind. As for me now they are garnishing my check twice a month at 289.00 a pay period and probably until the end of time for 400.00 wow and I don't know what to do. I really can't understand how this happened to me so I guess they are a legal company for a Utah Court to order the garnishment. Just think hard about using this company. They have ruined my financial life for a while. But like I said I am the one who made the mistake. I just hope they can sleep well at night by doing this to some one like me who just needed a little help. I have paid the 400.00 back 10 times over and still paying for my mistake. Don't do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mountain-Loan-Centers/St-George-Utah-84790/Mountain-Loan-Centers-I-hope-they-can-all-Sleep-well-at-night-St-George-Utah-931733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mountain Loan Centers