Complaint Review: Mountain Petrolium

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Don''t want to be a victim again — Nationwide United States of America
Mountain Petrolium
40 Industrial Drive, Schroon Lake Internet United States of America

Mountain Petrolium Owner They are very tricky if they issue you a check make sure their name isn't on it before deposit Internet

The owner of mountain Petrolium ripped me off. The owner checked my furnace and then had his serviceman put 100 gallons in the furnace. I paid his serviceman but never asked for a receipt.  As soon as the guy who pumped the oil in left the owner told me I need a new furnace this is broken. I asked him why would he put fuel in when he knew it was broken he then went into a rage saying he's going to red tag me and get me a violation ! I asked him to please leave and he kicked my door and I said will call the police if he dosen't leave. I told him to pump the fuel back into his truck and please give me my money back he did not so I called the company asking for my money and another man g
Came over and gave me a check I was very upset and didn't look at the check before depositing it by my mobile application and I quickly endorsed the check not realizing i was duped!
They played a cruel trick on me and the check had their name in it. I never realized what they did tl one year later and they filed a fraud claimer on the check and had my bank pay them from my account. So where is my money back? Mountain Petrolium ripped me off for $375 in the trickiest way I've ever heard of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mountain-Petrolium/internet/Mountain-Petrolium-Owner-They-are-very-tricky-if-they-issue-you-a-check-make-sure-their-n-971383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mountain Petrolium