Complaint Review: Mountain View Nissan

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: mlederman — Chattanooga Tennessee
Mountain View Nissan
, Select State/Province USA

Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee

I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again but I did go to near by Hunt Nissan and spoke to the owner of the dealership about this special program. Mr Hunt told me that he deals with the same lenders that Mountain View deals with and there was no such program available.

Naturally, I am very annoyed that Joel Fort was not truthful and misled me into believing this special financing that would be available to me after 18 months of ownership. Mr Hunt (Hunt Nissan) new this program did not exist and Implored me to contact the Better business bureau or the insurance commission which I have recently made contact with.

As a result of this phony finance program that was to be available to me. I will be paying a few thousand dollars more than necessary to pay off this vehicle. I have and will continue to let everyone I am in contact with know about this phony financing program Joel Fort assured would be available to me ... IN ORDER TO MAKE A SALE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mountain-View-Nissan/Select-StateProvince/Mountain-View-Nissan-Joel-Fort-In-March-of-2012-I-decided-to-purchase-a-new-Nissan-Sentra-1172618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mountain View Nissan