Complaint Review: Mountain view small animal hospital

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: 92530 — Lake Elsinore California United States of America
Mountain view small animal hospital
151 Diamond Drive Lake Elsinore, California United States of America

Mountain view small animal hospital I took my dashund to Mtn view for foxtails in both ears on 5-9-11cost me $600.00.On 5-24-11 again foxtails took her to another local vet it cost $57.50 .Would you say Mtn view was a ripoff? Lake Elsinore, California

I took my dachshund to  Mtn view on 5-9-11 for fox tails in both ears they charged me $561.01 to take them out of her ears.They insisted she needed anesthesia to be able to remove them.Every thing they did to her was separate.On 5-24-11 my dachshund got fox tails again in her ears.I did not want to take her back to Mtn view for fear of the cost.So I took her to another local small animal vet and they removed the fox tails with no anesthesia, with no problem and charged me $57.50.What a huge difference.Wouldn't you say Mtn view is just ripping customers off.They really need to be brought out in the public media to be exposed so they don't continue to do this to other dog owners.

Sincerly
Debbie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mountain-view-small-animal-hospital/Lake-Elsinore-California-92530/Mountain-view-small-animal-hospital-I-took-my-dashund-to-Mtn-view-for-foxtails-in-both-e-745105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mountain view small animal hospital