Complaint Review: Move America

• Reported By:Goodyear Arizona
Move America
moveamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Move America Ripoff moves nothing! Internet

I contracted Move America to move my personal belongings from Phoenix to Miami. The trailer was to arrive in Miami within one week of leaving Phoenix.

The trailer did arrive in Miami, but the cartage company that Move America contracted to do the move refused to deliver. After numerous attempts to contact Move America to arrange delivery, I finally negotiated the resolution with the cartage company direct. One month later!

Move America did not contact me back at all after numerous voice messages. They basically did nothing but take my money and leave me out in the cold.

I would suggest to anyone looking to move to do it themselves before contacting Move America, seeing that is what I did in the end anyway!

Move America is both unprofessional and negligant. They probably don't even know my delivery was made seeing that they never contacted me back.

Goodyear, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Move-America/internet/Move-America-Ripoff-moves-nothing-Internet-150707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Move America