Complaint Review: Move Improve Relocation & Storage

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Lila — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Move Improve Relocation & Storage
730 2nd St SW Internet United States of America

Move Improve Relocation & Storage Stole my personal property and damaged what they did deliver. BAD COMPANY, Internet

Moved from Albert Lea, Mn to Phoenix, AZ September 2012. Hired Move Improve believing they were a legitimate company, needless to say they are NOT. Was told there would be a 28' semi trailer so my items would not have to be handled multiple times since everything is to be stored in Phoenix, AZ until January 2013 at which time they would deliver to my home.

Truck arrived 8 hours late,in a 26' Penske Truck?? Joe told me the semi trailer had been totalled a couple of days before so we had to go this route.Truck loaded and of course it did not all fit on the 26' Penske truck they came in, so had to order another 26' Penske truck at an additional $910 which arrived the next afternoon.

My shipment arrived in Phoenix, Az on 10/10/2012 and I had to meet them at Pubilc Storage facility and pay the driver before he would offload my items, so the contract is paid in full $8000. They paid the 1st pro-rated storage rent of $51.00 and said they will take care of it on a monthly payment basis. Now really, do you think I believe a word Joe says to me. NOT A CHANCE. Driver unloaded and funny how it takes 2  26' Penske trucks to load my belongings from Minnesota but everything delivered fit into a 10x25 storage unit, driver told me Joe at Move Improve would take care of the missing and broken items since I had moving insurance.

I have attempted to contact the company numerous times with no response and have been more than patient with Joe and his company, so I have taken matters into my own hands at this point, not sure what the outcome will be but, I filed a compaliant with the Federal Trade Commission, Minnesota & Arizona Attorney Generals office, and visited an Attorney regarding Criminal Charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Move-Improve-Relocation-Storage/internet/Move-Improve-Relocation-Storage-Stole-my-personal-property-and-damaged-what-they-did-de-960557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Move Improve Relocation & Storage