- Report: #462454
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Movecorp
Movecorpwww.movecorp.co.uk Shenstone, United Kingdom
Movecorp Extremely poor quality move Shenstone United Kingdom
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
There were so many problems with them the day of the move that I am just going to list them-
1. Did not bring ANY wardrobe boxes despite being asked. Packed suits flat on soft packing material folded in half causing buttons to be lost. Also dumped large amounts of clothes in boxes without taking any care of them or folding, and threw large number of loose shoes on the bottom of boxes, causing them to be crushed.
2. Packed pictures in groups of 3 face to face, causing frames to be damaged.
3. Charged us for 800 cubic feet, which was higher than their estimate, and on the US side the shipping company that finally delivered our goods claimed they had 490 cubic feet of goods (nothing was missing).
4. Packed glass objects loose and next to heavy items like bookends, causing breakage, also did not any bubble wrap at all. Several ceramic items were damaged.
5. Tossed all small items into boxes as if they just dumped them into a funnel.
All in all, a horrible experience. We did have a large number of items, and they would have needed to stay quite late to finish everything had they been competant, but that is no excuse.
Allentown, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movecorp/Shenstone-WS14-0DT/Movecorp-Extremely-poor-quality-move-Shenstone-United-Kingdom-462454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.