Complaint Review: Movers of the Valley

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: sheila — scottsdale Arizona
Movers of the Valley
Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Movers of the Valley Bait and switch artists... promising the best rate until you move..BEWARE Scottsdale Arizona

For 3 weeks II had researched companies to move my household out of state.  Movers of the Valley did have the best rate and as always I ask if the pricing was binded... and they assured me it was... until the morning of the move... I had been working with a person that assured me the guys would be there at 8am to start.  At 8:20 I get a phone call from the owner Tony (Mundhill) Alawi stating that the price would change due to the delvery date being 2 days out.  I had a contract with the details and

the price provided by his worker... but that was not good enough..  I was afraid to release my things due to the fact that I asked the person that I dealt with if she had witnessed this owner ever holding moves hostage to extort more money out of the client... she went silent.

That was enough for me to back out and find someone else.  I also just recieved a phone cal just now threatening to sue me if I reported anything negative about this scam...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movers-of-the-Valley/-Scottsdale-Arizona/Movers-of-the-Valley-Bait-and-switch-artists-promising-the-best-rate-until-you-moveB-1070963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movers of the Valley