Complaint Review: Movie Facts

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2004

• Reported By:Fenton Michigan
Movie Facts
1870 Bussee Hwy Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Movie Facts ripoff fraudulent billing provide service without authorization and then bills for them Des Plaines Illinois

This company has been driving me crazy! I agreed to advertise with them for a period of six months. I payed my monthly bill to them and when sending the last payment told them "I no longer wished to advertise with them and this would be my final payment to them'

They told me that they would not accept my check as "final payment" with them because I didn't call them by the 1st of May and tell them I didn't want to continue. I called them on the 4th of May.

They continued to bill me for another six months. I never payed because I told them I didn't want to continue with them. I never got even one referral from them in the 6 months.

Now they are threatening me with attornies. Good luck Movie Facts! Not a chance.

Elaine
Fenton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movie-Facts/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60016/Movie-Facts-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-provide-service-without-authorization-and-then-bills-110119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movie Facts