• Report: #202025

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2006

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Movie Works Now Casting
4700 E. Thomas Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Movie Works Now Casting ripoff Phoenix Arizona Phoenix Arizona

I signed up with them in 2002 or 03 can't remember, but wow did they dupe me into give them money. You
go in there for the interview, then this old lady (who still works there) starts to drop prices down on you 200 bucks here another 300 and you'll be set to go. Ha! once I had been done with the photo shoot I repeatedly asked her if they were going to call me for work, she said yes everytime, such BS spewing out her mouth. I never got one single call for any job, they said they would contact you for jobs that's how it worked, I also sent out my profile also NOTHING!

The funny thing is I called them about 8 months ago because my friend was thinking about signing up with them and I told him not to. So I called them and got the same lady who I talked to 3 years ago. I asked her about the job posting for extras for a Jamie Fox movie my friend was talking about and I let her know I was already in their database.

Well she said since I was already in the database I would only have to pay 300 dollars to update it. Are you freakin kidding me, I don't know how these people are still in business, I should of listened to that guy that walked out that door when I was there and he just said it was a scam!

Stay away from this place, I hope people see these posts before going over there.

James
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movie-Works-Now-Casting/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Movie-Works-Now-Casting-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-Phoenix-Arizona-202025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movie Works Now Casting