• Report: #190301

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

MoviePass TV made using my computer Hell for 4 days.. Internet

MoviePass.TV had gotten into my computer, and for 4 days made using the computer impossible, we never downloaded it nor did we want it.

Then after those few days of frustration I got a tip from my neighbor, we went to system restore and went to 1 day before the actual date it was downloaded into the computer from wherever the hell it was downloaded from, and restored it back to that time. MoviePass Liscence Manager is no longer in my programs.

I hope this information can help anyone who may need it.
This is an internet evil that needs to be stopped.

Laurie
Spring Lake, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2006 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MoviePassTV/internet/MoviePass-TV-made-using-my-computer-Hell-for-4-days-Internet-190301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MoviePass.TV