Premier

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Valentina Bidot — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
MovieWork Now Casting, Inc
(602) 953-7817 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MovieWork Now Casting, Inc THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY!!!! RIP OFF and SCAM! Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted by Moviework Now Casting on Wednesday, May 18th 2011.  They wanted to schedule a casual interview with me on Thursday, May 19th at 10:00 AM.  When I arrived at 9:50 AM, I waited for 45 minutes to be seen.  Then, Barbara Capra greeted and directed me to her office.   She didnt interview me, or ask ANY questions.  The entire objective for her was to push me into buying a package for either $150 or $350.  I was shocked, surprised and speechless at what I just heard.  I was misled to believe that they wanted to interview me.  If I knew this from the beginning, I would have never went to the appointment.  Barbara was on a mission to rush and lure me into buying a package.  She was adamant that I purchase the most expensive one.  I told her that I didnt plan on spending that kind of money.  She kept using persuasive tactics to convince me.  Unfortunately, I feel into her trap and bought the most expensive package.  That same evening, I found numerous complaints and "BEWARE OF SCAM" all over the web.  Immediately, I contacted my bank and explained the situation.  I filed a dispute on the charge and the bank contacted them.  The bank explained Moviework has 4-weeks to send them a copy of the receipt.  Today, June 13th, the bank called me, they received the receipt and a copy of the contract.  The same contract I was rushed to sign.  Basically, it states funds are non-refunable.  I contacted them today, just to find out they moved offices and have a new number.  Spoke to the manager and she basically said you shouldn't have signed the contract, no refunds.  I basically gave them $350, all I want is my money back.

I was pushed and persuaded to buy / sign.  After reading all the negative feedback I was very worried and scared of what I just did.  Thought by contacting my bank the same day that I could get my money back.

Lesson learned.  Don't let anyone push you to buy a package.  Or convince you.  I am so upset that this happened.  What a waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MovieWork-Now-Casting-Inc/Phoenix-Arizona-85028/MovieWork-Now-Casting-Inc-THEY-ONLY-WANT-YOUR-MONEY-RIP-OFF-and-SCAM-Phoenix-Arizo-740132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MovieWork Now Casting, Inc