Complaint Review: MovieWorkNow

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: Saphire — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
MovieWorkNow
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MovieWorkNow Promises prove worthless, but they make you pay upfront! phoenix, Arizona

This company advertises all over the internet, but is nothing but a scam. I was 'selected' for an interview and assured that the film industry was looking for people of my type/in my age group, etc. and the busy season was about to start.

Barbara was very adamant about this 'wonderful opportunity' and I foolishly parted with $250. This was supposed to pay for a 'professional' photograph for the website (it was not taken by a professional and turned out to be a terrible picture) and prominent website exposure to the many film industry professionals, who were supposedly looking for people exactly like me.

Since then (4 months ago now) I have not been notified of ONE suitable job offer. When I contacted the company to point this out, I was told to 'be patient' and when I finally requested a refund, I was simply told that the agreement I signed states that money is not refundable.

These people are cynically taking advantage of this economic downturn, to exploit those who are looking for a way to boost their income. They should be exposed and put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MovieWorkNow/phoenix-Arizona-/MovieWorkNow-Promises-prove-worthless-but-they-make-you-pay-upfront-phoenix-Arizona-823070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MovieWorkNow