Complaint Review: Movieberry.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Jason V — Michigan United States of America
7 Welbeck St Internet United States of America

Movieberry.com Jencorp Entertainment Limited 99 cent daily trial cost me a bundle London, Internet

I signed up for a 99 cent daily trial. First the movies didn't work.  I had problems with the downloads finishing.  When they did the completed download lacked either audio or video.  Then I had to cancel to keep from a monthly subscription of $39.99 being charge.  The catch there is nowhere on the site to do this.  My only option was to contact their technical support.  I asked for them to cancel the upcoming subscription but was still charged.  I kept my contact with them using print screen and verification that they recieved my issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movieberrycom/internet/Movieberrycom-Jencorp-Entertainment-Limited-99-cent-daily-trial-cost-me-a-bundle-London-536124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movieberry.com