Complaint Review: Movieland - Mediapipe

• Reported By:Springdale Maryland
Movieland - Mediapipe
movieland.com Internet U.S.A.

Movieland - Mediapipe ripoff webbased company Interent

*Consumer Comment: Hey..."Legal"..Looks like I struck a nerve!

*Consumer Comment: Another observation..There have been NO COMPLAINTS at all on "Movieland" prior to 11-1-2005..

*Consumer Suggestion: 65+ complaints on Movieland on Rip Off report alone!

*Consumer Comment: Read past reports please

My husband and I have tried repeatedly to cancel Movieland pop-ups. We have requested to the registration information on who may have downloaded this software. No one has responded and the payment request pop-up continue to show up. Please stop this. You are a bogust company stealing peoples money. Shame on you.

Please remove yourself from my computer.

D
Springdale, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movieland-Mediapipe/internet/Movieland-Mediapipe-ripoff-webbased-company-Interent-183799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movieland - Mediapipe

Hey..."Legal"..Looks like I struck a nerve!

"Legal",

I was wondering why we have not heard from you here in a few days.

I was waiting for your rebuttal to the facts I posted.

What happened? No more lies to post? Run out of misinformation?

I nailed you on every count. I have proven that "Movieland" is a fraud.

The truth hurts.

My suggestion to you: Beware of who you make condescending remarks to. I am waiting for your next reply.

Then I can finish off your scam for good.

Suprise....Suprise...I can't wait.

I have done more investigation so choose your words carefully.

In summary:
1). Movieland does not exist as any type of legal business entity such as a Corp, LLC, etc. It does not even have a business license or fictitious name notice filed as required by law.

2). The physical address you gave for "Movieland" in your last response to my challenge was a mailbox at a Postal Express store.

3). There is no business telephone listed in the name of your "business"-Movieland.

4). The complaints only started around 11/2005 which means you are a failed business startup that began around 10/2005. You have made no money and cannot afford a real physical business location.

5). Movieland has sued no one.

6). Movieland has not taken any successful collections actions on anyone. Those pop ups are empty threats.

7). Well, this one will get posted later...FULL disclosure on "Movieland"...including names and home addresses of those involved...And more..

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Except for the one in 2004 which was the Movieland hotel, which is totally different.

This means that "Movieland" currently operating out of West Hills, CA is a start up "business" who has not even made enough money to actually get a physical business location yet.

I just love being right!

The office is the bedroom, the legal dept is the bathroom, the meeting room is the kitchen...Well you get the point.

"Legal" is a fraud, and "movieland" is a scam.

Hey "Legal", no more false information for us or how about some more of those condescending posts you like so much?

I was just starting to amuse myself with your foolishness, and now you vanish!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

65+ complaints on Movieland on Rip Off report alone!

Hey "D" check this out!

Check out the other 65+ complaints on Movieland on Rip Off report alone!

I have been hammering this "legal" character who keeps responding with ridiculous comments and frivolous info.

Read a few of them, there are some good suggestions for getting rid of it.

Movieland is NOT a legitimate business, and is NOT a legal business entity.

Good luck!

Read past reports please

AUTHOR: Denny - (U.S.A.)

Removal options have been offered: