Complaint Review: Movieland

• Reported By:Phoenixville Pennsylvania
Movieland
Internet U.S.A.

Movieland ripoff Internet

I, like others who have wrote about this place am having the same problem with Movieland. I never downloaded on my computer and tried to cancel before the three day trial was up and couldn't get through. They put those reminders on my computer which I couldn't get off and finally got tired of it and paid the 1 month fee but the notification utility is still on my computer and I have no clue as to how to get it off. This place is a total ripoff and to me it is theft by deception.

Gary
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2006 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movieland/internet/Movieland-ripoff-Internet-173657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movieland