Complaint Review: Movies Capital, Moviescapital.com

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Jack N. — sleepyhollow Alabama
Movies Capital, Moviescapital.com
, Select State/Province USA

Movies Capital, Moviescapital.com Rip off Cant see List of movie names till you pay then they are nothing you have ever heard of.

*General Comment: I was scammed by movies capital aka Asaf Miller

When looking at the site your like "alright not to bad" until you realize you can't find a list of the movies they provide.... oh thats because they don't provide a list at all hmmmm. The newest movie they provide is "Priest" What!? never heard of it? Thats cause no one went to see it, and it was a 3 star movie at best. I will say they do have "A Christmas Story" a great movie in it's own right (That everyone watches ONCE A YEAR) BUT WHAT DO YOU FIND between this great movie and the sorry 3 stars of priest? Greats such as "Help I'm a boy","The Beaver" & "Hands of steel".... Haven't heard of them? ya theres a reason they are horrible B rated movies.... Theres something to be said about a company & site that doesn't let you see the product they are selling.... but don't take my word for it look at their site and see if you can find a list of movies they provide... Just don't waste your money on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movies-Capital-Moviescapitalcom/Select-StateProvince/Movies-Capital-Moviescapitalcom-Rip-off-Cant-see-List-of-movie-names-till-you-pay-then-1134212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movies Capital, Moviescapital.com

#1 General Comment

I was scammed by movies capital aka Asaf Miller

AUTHOR: j1950 - ()

hello I have also been scammed by movies capital... I feel so stupid for falling for its claims. Now I look back there is no way it would have been real so many movies for a one time fee.

I am still waiting for my refund but it hasn't arrived. I doubt I get it, looking back at past comments from others they have scammed.

I did some digging into the owner of this scam website and the people who take the payments are a company called ClickBank. They seem to do alot of payments for scam products. I looked into Clickbank marketplace, and it seems that the persons website is there Movies Capital.

Look for moviescapital online, and you find someone called 'Seth Miller'. He will probably delete this page when he knows I found it.

See his youtube account https://www.youtube.com/user/moviescapital101/

On his youtube account there are some movies capital videos, and he stupidly made a comment in hebrew. Eventually this made me find his real name, Asaf Miller. You can see he is from israel

And finally I found his linked in profile

See here , this is his Clickbank award

Asaf Miller's Honors and Awards
Clickbank APEX (Top 100 marketers) 2011

Going to try and email the scammer Asaf Miller to get my money back, will keep you updated