Complaint Review: Movile Diagnostic Centers

• Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: Eric — Lucerne Valley California United States of America
Movile Diagnostic Centers
1117 Desert Lane Sutie 1955 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Movile Diagnostic Centers Michael Blumenthal I invested $10,000 in MDC 08/19/2008. I was told they were in the process of building a mobile unit and it would be completed in December 2008. They never had a unit built. I have never received a Las Vegas, Nevada

I saw an ad on Yahoo (Home Page) for investors in Mobile Diagnostic Centers (Business Lic # EO731242007-3  in Las Vegas Nevada)  (AKA Mobile Imaging Development, Inc.).

I talked on the telephone with Phillip Caldwell, Mike Belson, and Michael Blumenthal.  They told me they were having a truck trailer rigged with MRI/CATSCAN equipment.  They said that unit would be completed in December 2008.

I was finally told a couple of years later that they never had a unit built.  In October 2010 Michael Blumenthal told me they had gone into a partnership with another company and that company already had a completed unit.  Michael said the unit was being placed at Northwest Medical Center in Jasper (or Winfield) Alabama   I called Northwest Medical Center (205 487-7000 was  transferred to Hospital administrators extension 7776 - James Gory).  I left two messages (10/29/2010 and 11/01/2010) for him to call me but he never returned my calls).

On 01/04/2011 I called Michael Blumenthal at 877 853-5777.  He did not answer so I left him a message telling him I wanted my money.  He never returned the call and I am unable to call any of the numbers anymore.  They have all been shut down.

I plan to call the following to see if I can get any help.

Office of Nevada Atty General
555 E. Washington Ave
Suite 3900
Las Vegas, NV 8910
702 486-3132

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movile-Diagnostic-Centers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Movile-Diagnostic-Centers-Michael-Blumenthal-I-invested-10000-in-MDC-08192008-I-was-833935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movile Diagnostic Centers