Complaint Review: Moving Connection, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: jerp — Woodland California United States of America
Moving Connection, Inc.
10155 Vine Court Thornton, Colorado United States of America

Moving Connection, Inc. Possibly Shiva Transport scam, stolen property, holding belongins hostage, charging extra fees Thornton, Colorado

We originally had contacted Premiere Vanlines and were told that they would come with their own semi. We gave a detailed list of our items and were quoted $2362. The movers came in a rented Ryder truck too small to fit all our belongings. They changed the price to be based on Cubic Feet rather than weight (.50cents per pound). They charged $7045 and with "discounts" charged $5950. I paid a $200 deposit and a check for $3000. After questioning them and asking them to weigh it they send copies of questionable weight tickets they said we had 9060 pounds. That amount is not true so we asked, per the contract, to have it weighed in front of us. After being told we would have our belongings delivered week after week and no one showing up I started to put the pressure on them. They are still not telling the truth. It's been 3 weeks and I have no belongings. Tali, the office manager, said they are voiding our original contract and will charge us $2000 more for a total now of $5200. She finally gave me a driver's name of Jonas but he won't talk to me. He actually hung up on me. Tali told me today that they will be here on Friday but I don't believe it. The owner's name is Shay Levi but goes by Sean as well. Tali is the office manager. Mike is a forman and the guy who pressured me into signing the contract. I filed a report with the local police and the DOT and emailed the FBI. Looking into an attorney today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Connection-Inc/Thornton-Colorado-80229/Moving-Connection-Inc-Possibly-Shiva-Transport-scam-stolen-property-holding-belongins-570249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving Connection, Inc.