Complaint Review: Moving Services of America

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Amy — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Moving Services of America
20909 Ventura Blvd 47 Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Moving Services of America Fly by Night, Theives, Scam Artists Woodland Hills, California

Moving Services of America is the biggest rip off!  I have never had so many problems with a moving company.  This is my story.

In Feb. 2011 I called MSA and scheduled my move from Arizona to Wisconsin.  I paid the company in full plus security deposit.  It is now July 2011.  I called MSA on July 5, 2011 and cancelled my scheduled move.  I have been calling this company non stop about having my money refunded back to me.  I have been calling them every single day in regards to this matter.  If you are lucky enough to get anyone to answer the phone, I get numerous responses as to "I don't have access to your account" , "you have to call your sales rep".  The sales rep does not answer her line nor does she return phone calls.  Supervisors are never available and their mail box is always full.

I have been told that my refund as been processed last week Thursday and then it was processed on Friday July 11, 2011.  Still nothing.  Then today the money was to hit my account.  There is no deposits in my account.  Jessica says that I will see the money any day now...then retracts and says today.  I informed her that I have made a complaint on the BBB website and consulted with an attorney.  This did not seem to bother her.

After talking with her today, I informed Jessica that I will be contacting the attorney again and I will be retaining him.  She became panicky and said there is no reason to contact an attorney, you will have your money.  I chuckled on the phone and then Jessica hung up on me.

If anyone is looking to move, I strongly recommend to everyone to not go through this company regardless of their moving prices.  They have no respect for themselves or their customers.  They thoroughly enjoy stealing from their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Services-of-America/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Moving-Services-of-America-Fly-by-Night-Theives-Scam-Artists-Woodland-Hills-California-753488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving Services of America