Complaint Review: Moving Staffers

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Caroline — Monrovia California
Moving Staffers
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Moving Staffers They must have been on drugs. I am heartbroken and disgusted. Internet Pennsylvania

As with the person who posted below, my belongings were trashed by the team sent to my home by Moving Staffers. I paid them over $2500 to pack and load my rented truck. I had already moved, so I was not present for the packing and loading.

They recruited my ex roommates--some children--to PACK MY STUFF. They had these kids going through my belongings, including boxes I had packed, to remove all liquids.

Not only were several antique furnishings SMASHED and destroyed when the badly packed load collapsed during transit by a professional trucking team, dozens of precious family heirlooms were smashed inside badly packed boxes that came apart during the apparent avalanche.

I plan to sue them to the gills. I am disgusted and worse, heartbroken. Things my late uncle gave my mom, things my nana had in the 1920s. SMASHED and ruined.

Read more: http://www.rateitall.com/rc-8627037.aspx#ixzz2bfnY23GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Staffers/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Moving-Staffers-They-must-have-been-on-drugs-I-am-heartbroken-and-disgusted-Internet-Pe-1074822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving Staffers