Complaint Review: Moving Staffers

• Submitted: Fri, March 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By:CHICAGO Illinois
Moving Staffers
770 E. Market St, Suite 220 West Chester, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Moving Staffers ripoff, con-artist who have ripped off hundreds West Chester Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Now in 2010 Ran much better my Mark, but still issues, believe totally new ownership

Moving staffers is an illegal operation run by Dan Cunningham and is based out of a po box in PA. There are hundreds of lawsuits pending, but this guy continues to change po boxes to avoid legal action. How this company works, is that they hire any joe off the street to complete there contracted jobs, without checking their qualifications. Then they will work that crew for about a week or two, or until that crew asks for payment and then they will split, lie, cheat or whatever it takes to get them of moving staffers back.

I have come across hundred of people all across the country who this has happened to. I have also come across an investor that was ripped off over 20,000.00 and about 25 customers who were charged for a job that was never completed, or false charges put on to their credit card. The FBI, IRS and commerce commission have been after this guy for some time now.

I must warn you not to use this company because they are nothing but common criminals

Mike
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2006 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Staffers/West-Chester-Pennsylvania/Moving-Staffers-ripoff-con-artist-who-have-ripped-off-hundreds-West-Chester-Pennsylvania-180463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving Staffers

AUTHOR: Ntwrkn217 - (United States of America)

I Believe Mark Conrad is the owner now, however,I have used moving staffers they only had them on my load side, they said in my unloading area their was nobody available. SoI searched locally after i booked my load with them, which was 350. I found a crew that would unload me in Central illinois an got them for 180, loading usually takes longer, but they were done unloading in about 3 hours, so they got 180, on my unload,So theload side waswith moving staffers, they got doneloading injust under 4hours, an had already paid the 350. So i did pay more for them just to find someone, I found out later that they do charge around 150 just to find the help. Also the crewI used to unload said they new about moving staffers but did not want to appear to have high rates just because they add so much on top, an did not offer any incentive to them, like who was the best crew of the year, or free equipment, or any kind of bonus for being with them. They just are middlemen who take the money who and offer nothing back to the helpers. So I would suggest to look around, I used http://www.laborlumpers.com and got the crew in Central Illinois who moving staffers does not even have a crew there. They said if they were on that site, to get their 180 out of the move, that moving staffers would have been over 300 to me. And alot of crews they use in other areas are on moving staffers, an you can get them for 35 an under to get the same help, if you want them to find your help. So really, if you want someone to find your help, you will pay most of the time, it's just about how much you want to pay.Other then thatdoes it mean you get better service, I was happy, butI would of like to save more. We got the Labor Lumperscrew direct without even paying the 35, and would recommend them in Central Illinois, thanks Moving staffers for trying, and to Labor Lumpers who was able to get me the unloading help I needed