- Report: #929801
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Moving Staffers
Moving StaffersInternet United States of America
Moving Staffers Doubles Moving Costs, Internet
My complaint is about Moving Staffers themselves.
- Quotes online from 4 local companies that U-Haul recommended: $115-150.
- Quote from directly calling the local company Moving Staffers hired: $220.
- Amount Moving Staffers actually charged: $407.
Notice the problem? Moving staffers is pocketing almost 50% of their charge! DO NOT USE THEM. You get NOTHING out of using them over finding a reputable mover yourself, aside from maybe half an hour of saved time.
Oh, and one more outrageous number for you:
- Amount that the two movers who helped me were paid: $10/hour * 3 hours = $30 each.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Staffers/internet/Moving-Staffers-Doubles-Moving-Costs-Internet-929801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.