conductor

Complaint Review: Moving USA Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2008

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
Moving USA Inc.
www.movingusainc.com DC Metro Area, Washington DC U.S.A.

Moving USA Inc. Moving Use took 8 hrs to move my one bedroom apt. They gave me a quote of 3-4 hrs including drive time and charged me for 9 hrs at $75.00 an hr plus materials. DC Metro Area Washington DC

I got a quote from Moving USA to move my one bedroom apartment from Ashburn, VA to Falls Church. I was told it will take about 3-4 hrs including drive time at $75.00 an hr. When the Movers came I was told I'm looking at 4 hrs to move plus an hr of drive time. The movers was so slow; the drag their feet the entire time. They spent 4 hrs loading the truck and drove 30 MPH on a 55 MPH road until I told them that they need to drive the spead limit. When the movers got to my new place I was told I need to pay them in cash before they would start unloading the truck. At that point we got into an arguement; I told the guy that I was not paying him cash and I'll give him my credit card info but I will not sign anything until my stuff is placed where I want it. At the end of the day I was charged for 8 hrs of moving, 1 hr drive time, and for the use of blankets and tape to protect my furnitures.

Moving USA is a RIPOFF.

JP
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-USA-Inc/DC-Metro-Area-Washington-DC/Moving-USA-Inc-Moving-Use-took-8-hrs-to-move-my-one-bedroom-apt-They-gave-me-a-quote-of-331608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving USA Inc.