Complaint Review: Moving Van Lines

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:estero Florida
Moving Van Lines
www.moving-van-lines.com Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Moving Van Lines They came to my house with their truck full, and told me that they can move it if I pay double!! Hollywood Florida

I spoke with Victor, the one in charge of scheduling the moving, 2 weeks in advance to get the day and time I needed. It was schedulle for Saturday 28 of June between 10-12 am. I pay 20% ($110). On Friday 27 of Jne at 4.30 pm. A rude man nemed Yossi called me and stated that my moving was changed between 4-6 pm because he was overbook and didn't want to change theri route for me. I told hime that I had previous appointments (cable, internet, hone) and I needed to be there in the afternoon. He told me that it was his way because he was the mover and to called the other companies to changed the appointment. After discussing for a while I accepted because it was too late to find other company. On the day of the move they called me one hour before to asked for the address and said "I hope you don't have too much stuff because Iam almost full". When they showed up, halg an hour late the truck was full, and told me that I have more that what Victor wrote and that hey would be able to move it for doble the estipoulated price.!! They ruined everything, I have two babies and didn't have anything clothe, food, shower because everything was pack, we schedule another move on a rush and have to leave this apartment before they charge us another full month, wich I now they would not take responsibility for. Also I called for my deposit back and they said they have to talk to managers and dispatchers and I feel they are going arond and around. I would like to get in touch with a lawyer and if preferible with the same person that is dealing with Cheri case, so their licensed gets revoked.

Ana
estero, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Van-Lines/Hollywood-Florida/Moving-Van-Lines-They-came-to-my-house-with-their-truck-full-and-told-me-that-they-can-mo-345757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving Van Lines