• Report: #200810

• Submitted: Wed, July 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 12, 2006

• Reported By:Corona California
Moving Your 4 Less
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Moving Your 4 Less ripoff, moved me 4 more Los Angeles California

They were moving me to Atlanta, but the purchase of my house did not go through. They quoted me a estimate of $2188 to get my furniture from Vegas and move it to Atlanta. They would pick up my furniture from Corona under another agreement. When the mortgage company did not give us a loan because our property had not sold, we need to have the furniture brought to Corona. They quoted me $2250.

So to pick up the furniture in Vegas and take it to Atlanta was $2188, but to pick it up and take it to Corona, California was $2250. I felt ripped off.

Betty
Corona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-Your-4-Less/Los-Angeles-California/Moving-Your-4-Less-ripoff-moved-me-4-more-Los-Angeles-California-200810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving Your 4 Less