Complaint Review: Moxicopy.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Brendah — Winston-Salem North Carolina United States of America
907 Cherry St. Suite B Internet United States of America

Moxicopy.com Muskelley Enterprises Inc Unacceptable Quality, Bad Customer Service, Selling Contact Info , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Answer to Complaint

To start, I should mention that I've held off on posting this review so that I could calm down. It's been about 3 months.

This company is a joke, They got way to big way to fast. I used to like doing business with them until they moved. Their new place is filthy! OSHA should be called on that place! The owner, I think his name was Rob, told me I could take my prints and find a new printer because I complained that my last order was purple instead of blue like the previous prints. How absurd is that? I created it blue, they printed it blue, and the next time when it comes out purple he tells me off? The employees look like drug addicts, they were always outside smoking when I came by. Levi was an amazing customer support rep. The last time I went in they had a new guy who knew nothing about printing. He may have even been color blind. He was not professional at all, when I asked why my colors were so different he said because they can't afford the real toner. What are they printing with then?

Enough about the place though, what really made me write this was when a few days ago I get a call asking about my print needs. When I asked how he got my number and knew I needed printing, he told me they purchased my information from Moxicopy.com. THIS IS ILLEGAL! I never agreed to be contacted by third parties when I signed up on their website. There is nothing about third party solicitation or the fact that they sell my name and phone number in their terms and conditions! Something needs to be done about this company! It is a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moxicopycom/internet/Moxicopycom-Muskelley-Enterprises-Inc-Unacceptable-Quality-Bad-Customer-Service-Selling-915370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moxicopy.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Answer to Complaint

AUTHOR: Rob - (United States of America)

This complaint was brought to my attention today 8/08/2012 and due to the seriousness of the accusation, I do not want any time to go by without submitting a rebuttal in defense of my company's reputation. I am Rob Muskelley owner of Moxicopy.com and Muskelley Enterprises Inc.

The person posting this complaint accuses us of what I consider to be the most serious breach of public trust and security, specifically the selling of personal information.  We have never been accused of anything like this before.  If it really happened, I hope the person making the complaint will contact me with any information (such as who called you and when), and I assure you that you will be treated with courtesy and professionalism. If the entity that contacted you identified who they are, Moxicopy.com will pursue them to the fullest extent of the law.
 It is the policy of Moxicopy.com to protect the personal information of anyone doing business with Moxicopy.com or Muskelley Enterprises, Inc. This has always been our policy and always will be.   If anyone who reads this believes that their information has not been properly protected they should contact us immediately with as much information about the situation as possible, so that we can pursue the issue legally.  Again, no one at Muskelley Enterprises, Inc. DBA Moxicopy.com. has ever been accused of anything like this before and we will aggressively pursue with legal action anyone who breaches our security or makes available one's personal information to anyone outside of the company.

I am suspicious of the origin of this complaint due to one thing in particular that does not make sense to me, namely the statement "Their new place is filthy".  First I would deny the allegation, but due to OSHA regulations, we do not allow anyone other than employees into our production facility, so how would anyone other than a former employee know the cleanliness of our shop?

As for a customer not being pleased with our quality, we work very hard to provide the best quality product that we can at the lowest possible price.  Moxicopy.com has provided print products to thousands of customers over the past 6 years, and I am happy to say most of our business is with repeat customers, but try as we might, "you can't please all of the people all of the time".  The quality of printing is very subjective; sometimes we think a job looks great and a customer complains, another time we are not sure if something is right and the customer thinks it's fantastic. If we cannot satisfy a customer, then we will suggest that they try another printer.  This is not to be insulting, it's an honest suggestion intended to help the customer get satisfaction.  I believe that every customer should get the level of quality that they expect and what they pay for.   If I cannot provide what a customer expects, then the only logical thing that I can suggest is that they try another printer.

If this is a legitimate complaint please contact me.  While I am concerned that you are not satisfied with our quality, I am most concerned with the accusation of not protecting privacy.  Not being happy with quality is one thing, accusing a business of illegal practices threatens the survival of a company, the employees' welfare and the welfare of their families.  Any time that someone's personal information is shared without their knowledge, it is a serious matter and should investigated. This is not a charge that should be thrown around lightly or because of anger.

I can be reached through the information listed below.

Rob Muskelley