Complaint Review: Mp racing

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Re5cue — Hershey Pennsylvania
Mp racing
, Select State/Province USA

Mp racing, Pettersen detail supply, Pettersen racing and detail Very slow shipping, will not return emails. Ordered over 2 months ago still not product. Internet

*Consumer Comment: $200 just taken from me.

Ordered my item on November 11th 2013.  It is now Jan 22nd 2014 and I have not recieved my product.  I've tried to call this company and no one answers.  I leave messages.  I emailed them 4 times with no response.  They only emailed me one time back at the end of November to let me know the order was "complete" whatever that means.

Hoping I can get my money back if not my attorney will have to track them down.  They list no address on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mp-racing/Select-StateProvince/Mp-racing-Pettersen-detail-supply-Pettersen-racing-and-detail-Very-slow-shipping-will-1117527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mp racing

$200 just taken from me.

AUTHOR: ManyFaces - ()

I have a similar experience, placed an order in March of 2013  and contacted him a few times but he took advantage of my trust and I foolishly gave him more time to deliver. I ended up calling AMEX to resolve this issue in October, 7 months later which was a mistake because Amex doesn't require there merchants to hold records for more than 6 months. So current status...screwed.

But I've been searching on the internet and may have fold his address.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC