Complaint Review: Mr. Adrian and Gillian Bayford

• Submitted: Fri, July 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Port St Lucie Florida

Mr. Adrian and Gillian Bayford AKA Euro Millions Lottery Winner My wife and I have won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of £148million (pounds) on August 10, 2012. We've picked 5 lucky individuals and 10 charity organizations, your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires. Send us your information. Internet

*Author of original report: Citi Bank Uk

I received an email stating..Did you receive my last email? So I responded, I don't think so who is this?

Next email was..Hello Dear, sorry for the late

response to your email, this is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of £148million (Pounds) on August 10, 2012 and we just commenced our charity donation and we will be giving out a cash donation od £1,000,000.00 GBP to 5 lucky individuals 10 charity organizations from any part of the world. Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect a valid bank draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:

Country:

Age:

Occupation:

Sex:

Mobile/Tel

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

.....independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/euromillions-lottery-winners-adrian-and-gillian-bayford-say-148m-fortune-has-come-at-just-the-right-time-8046211.html">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/euromillions-lottery-winners-adrian-and-gillian-bayford-say-148m-fortune-has-come-at-just-the-right-time-8046211.html

Congratulation...

Regards Mr. Adrian and Gillian Bayford Euro Millions Lottery Winner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Adrian-and-Gillian-Bayford/internet/Mr-Adrian-and-Gillian-Bayford-AKA-Euro-Millions-Lottery-Winner-My-wife-and-I-have-won-th-1064537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Adrian and Gillian Bayford

Citi Bank Uk

AUTHOR: Brenda - ()

I'm Brenda and I wrote this report in hopes somebody doesn't fall for this scam. I went as far as responding to the email but after researching on the web found a similar report on here. The same name was posted as the CITI BANK SENIOR ACCOUNT OFFICER a Mr. Kevin Kessinger. Well that's all I needed to see to confirm that I had received a scam email. Guess if it sounds too good to be true, well then it probably is! Glad to find this site and I hope others do too.