• Report: #1020469

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: becky — plymouth Other United Kingdom
Mr. Amir Kianzad
60 the paddocks yamton oxford, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Mr. Amir Kianzad Mohamad Amir Kianzad He conned me in to 16000 to put me through an IVA acting as insolvency practitioner when he knew I was in a really bad situation and just lost my business, he caused me so much hurt and put me in wor oxford, United Kingdom

Just wanted to let you know there is a guy called AMIR KIANZAd who is acting as insolvency practitioner and he conned me in to 16 thousand cash to sort my debts. he not only not sorted my debt but put me in a worse financial  problem that I was in before. In the result I lost my business of 15 years and my car and personal belongings and now about to loose my house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Amir-Kianzad/oxford-Select-StateProvince-ox51te/Mr-Amir-Kianzad-Mohamad-Amir-Kianzad-He-conned-me-in-to-16000-to-put-me-through-an-IVA-ac-1020469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Amir Kianzad