Complaint Review: Mr. Andy Li

• Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: covington5000 — new york New York United States of America
Mr. Andy Li
198# Wenqian Road,Chengxiang Area Internet United States of America

Mr. Andy Li - Imc Number Technology Company Ltd I sent this guy 350$ to purchase a Apple Air Book computer and he sent me a false tracking number. He also never supplied the computer. Putian Internet

I met this company through Tradekey. I set up an order with him on 12/02 for a
Macbook air MB940LL/A

1.86Intel core 2 duo

Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard

I spoke to him repeatedly several days before to get information about the item prior to ordering it. He assured me that they werea reputablie company. I have also done work with other suppliers from tradekey and never had a problem. I have ordered and bee shipped what I ordered. This company gave me a false tracking number. When the item was delivered to another address. I called Mr.Li in China to asked what had happened to my item. He assured me that there had been a mistake and that he would have this corrected and the same item shipped out to me to be delivered to me in three days. I asked for a tracking number. I was told that he would send this to me. It did not come. I called back 12/8 and asked again for a tracking number and was told that he would send this. It still did not come. I called again on 12/9 and Mr.Li picked up the phone and said nothing. He then hung up. I called back still nothing and a hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Andy-Li/internet/Mr-Andy-Li-Imc-Number-Technology-Company-Ltd-I-sent-this-guy-350-to-purchase-a-Apple-A-536407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Andy Li