Complaint Review: Mr. Ferdinand Bode - TNT Courier Service

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Mr. Ferdinand Bode - TNT Courier Service
Manchester, United Kingdom

Mr. Ferdinand Bode - TNT Courier Service Emailed me different times telling me I won an that was not true It was a scam Ripoff Manchester United Kingdom

i recieved emails in which i printed up that said i was a winner of some money. i emailed my info back except my s.s. when i did not recieve a email i let it go.weeks went by an i recieved an email saying i need to contact the us courier.

i did that an nothing happened. i even went as far as to call or try. the number that was given was not listed an was not a real number. i have let it go but this is a true scam.

Alexis123
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Ferdinand-Bode-TNT-Courier-Service/Manchester-/Mr-Ferdinand-Bode-TNT-Courier-Service-Emailed-me-different-times-telling-me-I-won-an-th-263581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Ferdinand Bode - TNT Courier Service