Complaint Review: Mr. Good Lube

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Red — Monmouth Junction New Jersey United States of America
Mr. Good Lube
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey United States of America

Mr. Good Lube Changed my oil (only) charged me a outrageous price of $77.00, and then did not replace a hose under the hood which causes the check engine light to go on. When I went back i couldn't talk to anyone Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Had oil chang done at Mr. Good Lube in Monmouth Jct.NJ.  Did not connect a hose under the hood which caused the check engine light to go on also the 4 wheel drive light.  Couldn't talk to anyone in the shop as they were short staffed and couldn't come in the office to talk to me.  So I went the the Toyota Dealer which the car is a Rav 4 2011.  They found the problem, then I went back to Mr. Good Lube and they told me they couldn't help it because they were very busy and short staffed.  I would like a refund of my $77.00 because their service was not satisfactory.  Please respond by e-mail--(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Good-Lube/Monmouth-Junction-New-Jersey-08852/Mr-Good-Lube-Changed-my-oil-only-charged-me-a-outrageous-price-of-7700-and-then-di-991396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Good Lube