Complaint Review: Mr. Jack McMahon Esq.

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Mr. Jack McMahon Esq.
1500 Walnut Street Suite 1100 philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 2159854443
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Mr. Jack McMahon Esq. Jack The Rip Off Artist Thief of all thieves that steals from the unsuspecting without the blank of an eye philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Thinking I had a lawyer that cared and was about his business Jack McMahon took my money promised to help me and never even showed up for a hearing. Instead he choose to  send his personal flunky Mary Maran to do a hearing for me without even notifying me.

Then to make matters worse this lady whom I had never met before that day didnt want to do my hearing and when I stated since she was there I wanted it done she went on to do a horrible joe with an attitude.

Jack McMahon was paid $5000.00 dollars to do my trial and ceased communications from me and said that he wouldn't give me my money back (through his flunkies of course) becaue after he gets his money he doesn't talk to his clients.

Mr. McMahon and I use the Mr. lightly, just took my money and ran. A detainer hearing only go's for from 750.00 (which i later got it done for with good results by another attorney) to 1500.00 so for him to try and keep my money is astounding.

Be warned Jack MaMahon will tell you anything you want to hear until he gets some or all of your money and if he doesnt get it fast enough he'll treaten to drop your case. So beware what we have here i a wolf in a suit. Steer cear of the "RIPPER"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Jack-McMahon-Esq/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19102/Mr-Jack-McMahon-Esq-Jack-The-Rip-Off-Artist-Thief-of-all-thieves-that-steals-from-the-un-709218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Jack McMahon Esq.