Complaint Review: Mr. Laveau and Sable S Laveau

1582 North East 123rd Street Miami, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 18777755393
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Mr. Laveau and Sable S Laveau They took 946 dollars from me for a love spells work as soon as they got the money they do not take my callss Miami, Florida

I'am reporting Mr. Laveau that says that he is a voodoo priest and he can reunite families together and he asked for 870 to reunite me with my wife  I sent him that money plus a 76 dollars for the western union money transfer.

right after he received the money he does not my calls nor calling me to tell me what is going on.

He blocked my number he asked me to send the money to his daughter Sable S Laveau.

Bienvenu

Houston Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Laveau-and-Sable-S-Laveau/Miami-Florida-33181/Mr-Laveau-and-Sable-S-Laveau-They-took-946-dollars-from-me-for-a-love-spells-work-as-soo-916490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Laveau and Sable S Laveau