Complaint Review: Mr Manns Menu

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: Gayla Heath — Roanoke Texas
Mr Manns Menu
Nationwide USA

Mr Manns Menu Rob Brian Mahanes Menu Advertisement Fraud Sales Roanoke Texas Texas

Mr. Mahanes Xiamen into my Hair Salon in Roanoke Texas - RoanokeLicious Salon

Gave me his sales pitch using a near by City - Keller Texas business name stating he was getting a Menu to print up with advertisements width local businesses. He wold place our Business in the local restaurant menu for x amount of money $574 to be exact. He went into saying several business Names he spoke with in town with several I knew and also I knew the Restaurant in Keller he was working with and knew it was a well know established Restaurant. I told me I needed to do thiI today on 7/29/14 and if I paid with check instead off credit card he would take $20oo off and give me a larger full page Ad. I called my husband he told me know not to rush into anything but do what I wanted. I thought about it and wrote the check. He said to trust him and he wold Ben back with proofs of the Ad. I received a call three days later from one of the local business's asking about this person. I told them he had told me he sold them Ads. he had not sold them the Ad the day he said he had but several days later after taking my Ad to them. He was setting upn& staging companies to show he was a good company. I & the local businesses started investigating him. Found all kind of charges being filed on him across the Texas, Oklahoma & California areas. I then searched his criminal background to find him having so many theft by stolen properties. I then went to my local Police Department to report the activity he was doing. He did not have any permit from the city to even be in Roanoke to sell any Advertisement Ads. I called him & asked for a refund & am told he woluld return my money Monday 8/4/2014. I then went to the Restaurant in the adjoining city that he staTed he was doing the work for & they had no contracts with him. He had just told them he would work on getting clients to advertise with him and he would be back to discuss with them on the accounts. One month later he had not came back. He called stated he would be into see them on Monday the 4th of August.

Remember folks. Do not do anything like this in a hurry with anyone that doesn't javelin a business's license or a current business credit card set up. It's always too good to be true.

He is a scam artist & must be good at it since he has got away with thousands do dollars for hard working people.

Buyers Be Ware ....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Manns-Menu/nationwide/Mr-Manns-Menu-Rob-Brian-Mahanes-Menu-Advertisement-Fraud-Sales-Roanoke-Texas-Texas-1166821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Manns Menu