Complaint Review: Mr. Oliver Markwick

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Raymond — Booneville Missouri United States of America
Mr. Oliver Markwick
Owner}8680 South Hwy.16,Rapid City, S.D. 57702 Rapid City, South Dakota United States of America

Mr. Oliver Markwick Mr. Oliver Smith AsAn Hotel Management / owner, he and those with him ransacked my rented quarters, stealing information that was sensitive to the United States Treasury Dept;,stealing a treasury document that was pub Rapid City, South Dakota

While traveling thru western S.D.and subsequently stopping to rest at alocal hotel,I had my whole life trashed by what I call a local con artist.Who subseqwently ransacked my hotel room seeking personal information about me ,who I was , ect.

very valuable U.S Treasury documents were stolen,an as a result I was assaulted.I'm perplexed at this stage and it seems I've been asleep for a long time,because Isuddenly realize,I showed respect to an old old man because of his years, that was not warrented.

The documents I held were  war bonds purchased during ww 2, and they had just recently matured . they were in my name and were lagitimate.Just now ,my family I, because of that indiviual have lost an enormose amount of financial clout , but as I tried to explane to challenge Golieth in his own back yard, was not my intention,especially when the Law in that area was in his back pocket.

this should be of inerest to the current administration,but for the life left in me I can't seem to be able to atract any one's attention because of the "church" involvment.

ethics and smear tactics used against my cause in revealing this matter have been futile,because of intemidation provided  by these thieves,taking what was mine and paying law officials to do just what it is that they wish them to do.

Harassment! What I really want to know is , is there any way I can recover the funds tracedto a foriegn location w/o drawing  too much attention,as i have been a U.S. Gov't service middle management specialist,that was forced too withdraw from my duty , because of this,my carrear is over,. those people ruined every thing my life ment to me.

an I do not have anything but pure hatred in me of them.

signed
exceedingly angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Oliver-Markwick/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57701/Mr-Oliver-Markwick-Mr-Oliver-Smith-AsAn-Hotel-Management-owner-he-and-those-with-him-979400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Oliver Markwick