Complaint Review: Mr. Patel, Mr Turner, Mr Johnstone, Mr Morton

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Westbury New York
Mr. Patel, Mr Turner, Mr Johnstone, Mr Morton
99 HIgh Street FL29 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-2263458
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Mr. Patel, Mr Turner, Mr Johnstone, Mr Morton Requested funds over the amount of $2,000 for a dream loan of fifteen thousand dollars Boston Massachusetts

This company is a fraud and should be found out. I feel as if I should have known better than to trust these people. Mr. Patel would say the funds will be available to you as soon as you send the money via Money Gram at a local Walmart. Once the funds were sent, he nor anyone at the said office would pick up the phone. I would have to call and pretend to be someone else or muffle my voice when asked by the answering service who I wanted to speak to. Someone would answer the phone and say please call back withing the hour. I would do just that and be told to call back within fourty-five minutes and I would do that and get no answer. Finally, when I told Mr. Patel that I would not be sending anymore money, he told me that I was wasting time and needed to send the funds so the money could be released. I told hime that there would be no more money sent and that I wanted a refund of monies sent to his company. He then told me that the Canadian insurance company requires a three-hundred and ninety-nine dollary fee before funds can be released. Since first calling this company in early September, I regret ever making contact and still to this day he thinks I going to send him more money. They are filthy liars and need to be stopped.

Westbury, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Patel-Mr-Turner-Mr-Johnstone-Mr-Morton/Boston-Massachusetts-02110/Mr-Patel-Mr-Turner-Mr-Johnstone-Mr-Morton-Requested-funds-over-the-amount-of-2000-fo-280955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Patel, Mr Turner, Mr Johnstone, Mr Morton