Mississippi

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — San Pedro California United States of America
Mr. Phil Ghood, RabbitVibations
10368 NW 55th Street, Sunrise, Florida United States of America

Mr. Phil Ghood, RabbitVibations BCN LLC Rabbit Vibrations is an adult toy company. I ordered 4 items from the website. They sent 2 items I ordered and substitutions for 2 items twice. There is no shipping cost. I asked for a refund an Sunrise, , Florida

Rabbit Vibrations sells adult toys online.   I ordered 4 items from their website.   They provided a written confirnmation of my 4 items.

First of all, they did not deliver the items by the date promised.   Then, they sent Substitute items rather than what was confirmed.    I sent them an email and gave them the names of the items I ordered.   They sent the Wrong ITEMS a second time.  Shipping is Free and Satisfaction is Guaranateed.

Mr. Phil Ghood, blackcheritoys@gmail.com sent me an email.   He wanted me to keep the substituted items.

I asked for a Prepaid envelope to return their items and a refund of my $97.97.   They refused.   Why should I pay for the fact that they are not able to read their confirmed orders?   I am not satisfied and I want my $97.97 refunded as soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Phil-Ghood-RabbitVibations/Sunrise-Florida-33351/Mr-Phil-Ghood-RabbitVibations-BCN-LLC-Rabbit-Vibrations-is-an-adult-toy-company-I-o-1013167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Phil Ghood, RabbitVibations