Complaint Review: Mr Richard Ness NKNL Foundation

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:manila Arkansas
Mr Richard Ness NKNL Foundation
Internet United Kingdom

Mr Richard Ness NKNL Foundation Lying about winning the UK lottery The U.K. National Lottery Internet

This man has sent me several email stating I have won large amounts of money from the UK national lottery, and I have to send him my address and birth place and all other private information. I have spamed him several times and frankly I'm tierd of his lies and someone needs to stop these people from trying to get personal information from people like me. I hope this helps you if not please tell me what I need to do to help you stop these people.

christine
manila, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Richard-Ness-NKNL-Foundation/internet/Mr-Richard-Ness-NKNL-Foundation-Lying-about-winning-the-UK-lottery-The-UK-National-Lotte-268979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Richard Ness NKNL Foundation