Complaint Review: Mr. Roland of West Bay Acquisitions, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Miss Chatty — Walnut Mississippi United States of America
Mr. Roland of West Bay Acquisitions, LLC

Mr. Roland of West Bay Acquisitions, LLC I received a collection notice stating I owed $66.65 to Hollywood Video. I absolutly do not owe this and will dispute the charges. I went to the store several times before finally closing and noone t Internet, Internet

I received a collection notice from West Bay Acquisitions on March 22, 2012. This letter stated that I owed Hollywood Video $66.65 for 7 items listed that I "rented." I in fact did rent 2 of the listed items but how am I supposed to remember when it was dated back to 2009?? As for the others, I purchased them, probably on sale since I am a thrifty person. I called the company that Friday, March 23 but they were closed so I called again on March 26 and spoke to Mr. Roland. I told him that I did not believe I owed the amount listed since I had visited the store about 3 times each week during the last 2 months of business in hopes to find some bargains. Not once, did someone tell me I had an outstanding balance so I am curious if I even owed this amount. Mr. Roland said that I had to send a letter of dispute to his company and they would forward it to First Lien Term Lenders Liquidating Trust for further action to be taken and that his company would no longer be contacting me.

This sounded so sketchy that I looked up his company on google and to my surprise I found his company listed on this website. I started reading and now I have read over 30 articles naming West Bay Acquisitions as a scam. I will be in contact with the Better Business Bureau and others on behalf of myself and others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Roland-of-West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC/internet/Mr-Roland-of-West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC-I-received-a-collection-notice-stating-I-owed-6-869944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Roland of West Bay Acquisitions, LLC