Complaint Review: Mr. Rooter

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Mr. Rooter
P.O. Box 1072 Langhorne, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Mr. Rooter Plumbing services and products Langhorne Pennsylvania

When I call to Mr. Rooter to order the plumbing service to install washer/dryer in my home, they sent the employee, who gave me an estimate at his first visit, and on second visit he cashed my $200 check as deposit and disappeared , after my call to Mr. Rooter they told me that he is not working there anymore, to my request to get this job done and give me $200 discount I did not get any help. Mr. Rooter representative accused me for paying $200 check to there employee who came to my home in Mr.Rooter company car and told me that this is the procedure and gave me receives and Mr. Rooter contract/retail installment form, Because of this check , even Attorney General office could not help me to get my money back or to get the job done, I'm still driving to laundromat every week.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Rooter/Langhorne-Pennsylvania-19047/Mr-Rooter-Plumbing-services-and-products-Langhorne-Pennsylvania-383875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Rooter