• Report: #612051

• Updated: Wed, June 09, 2010

• Reported By: Lisa — Toronto Ontario Canada
Mr. Tankless
Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Mr. Tankless Mister Tankless Mr. Tankless deceives and misleads its customers Toronto, Ontario

I rented to own a tankless water heater from this company. But when I had problems, my salesperson kept telling me that he would have his boss, "Sean," get back to me. He never did. The salesman also promised to replace my product with a different model, saying Sean had authorized it, but of course they never did. I later discovered that they are not an actual water heater company, they are merely a "lead generator" for another more reputable company, Air Plus, which never actually heard of my salesman who, it turns out, wrote something on my copy of the contract but crossed it out on the copy he gave to the company, so they would be unaware of his promise, which he wasn't authorized to make. Fortunately, this is illegal and my copy acts as a valid contract. And fortunately I know the law. Beware Mr. Tankless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Tankless/Toronto-Ontario-/Mr-Tankless-Mister-Tankless-Mr-Tankless-deceives-and-misleads-its-customers-Toronto-Ont-612051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Tankless