Complaint Review: Mr. Tire Benjamin B. Boggs

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: DG — Akron Ohio United States of America
Mr. Tire Benjamin B. Boggs
Darrow Road Stow, OH 44224 Stow, Ohio United States of America

Mr. Tire Benjamin B. Boggs I bought a set of tire 3 weeks ago right rear tire blew out within the 30 days co. will not repair it or honor the 30 day customer satisfaction Stow, Ohio

Had a blow out on interstate called co. they referred me to nearest Mr. Tire for help stating nothing they could do as eighteen wheeler flew past me on the expressway I feared for my life and no one cared. Thank God for (old classmates and uncle), I called for help got tire changed and went to nearest tire co. The tires are 3 weeks old company will not honor 30 daycustomer satisfaction or replace tire.  Blow out was due to low air pressure from tire never being mounted correctly.  They had no problem taking the money from my account, and as a customer they should honor the warranty on the tire and fix there mistake instead of trying to make the customer pay more money for  worthless tires. I will ride on a donough or catch the bus until this MATTER is resolved, I will not subject myself to be in that much danger again fooling around with bad tires from a company I had no idea had such a bad reputation.   All I want is my money back you can have your tires and we can part ways in PEACE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Tire-Benjamin-B-Boggs/Stow-Ohio-44224/Mr-Tire-Benjamin-B-Boggs-I-bought-a-set-of-tire-3-weeks-ago-right-rear-tire-blew-out-wi-703942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Tire Benjamin B. Boggs